New QSL cards....

With my return to amateur radio, I determined that it was time for a new QSL card. For the last three places I lived, I just purchased run of the mill cards in large quantities, but I always moved before I even used a third of the cards. However, since I will be at this location for at least the next 10+ years, I decided to go all out and get some really nice photo cards made.


When my wife and I purchased the current QTH, it also came with a bonus, a number of homeless feral cats. One of the females on the property started bringing her newborn kittens for food, and one of them really took an attachment to my wife and I. So we adopted him as our house cat and named him Tigger. I know it is a common name for a cat, but when you have to name 20 of them for the vet, the choice of names begin to dwindle...Hi Hi. Tigger likes to visit the shack once and while and watch me operate the station working DX. Therefore, I though it would only be proper to make him my official DX Cat, and put him on my new QSL card. The cards were ordered from QSLworks.com and it was a pleasure working with them to finalize the design. I highly recommend them.


73...AB4D






and the back of the card...