A little delay in the switch box project...

The company which I contracted to make my panels recently informed me that they were finished and were in the mail. They also emailed me photos of the completed panels which I though looked great...until I noticed that the words "Amplifier" and "Transceiver" were misspelled on the panels.


Needless to say, I was not too happy. However, once I informed the company of the error, the CTO agreed to produce the panels again with the correct spelling. The incorrect panels arrived today and look very good, as good as anything I have seen recently on mass produced ham gear. Most ham gear these days are just silk screened printed. However, the panels I had made are engraved by a CNC machine with the graphics filled with glossy enamal paint, very attractive.


Here are a few photos of the panels...






73