At Dayton, New Amplifiers from Elecraft and Yaesu

I just found out about a new 1.5 KW amplifier from Yaesu, the VL-2000, that was shown at Dayton. I assume this amplifer will replace the older VL-1000. I am not sure if one will make its way into my shack, because there is not much for me to gain in the way of signal 1KW v. 1.5KW, but anything is possible.  As of 5/23/2012, Yaesu has discontinued development of the VL 2000 (source Universal Radio).

(Photo Courtesy of "drnesbitt", see link below)
Elecraft has also come out with a companion amplifier for the K3. I don't have any details about the elecraft amplifier, but it looks like a nice addition to a K3 station.

More photos of the VL-2000 and a few photos of the new amplifer from Elecraft can be viewed here...

Thanks to Reid W2HU for sending me the link and a special thanks to the photographer, (drnesbitt) for sharing the photos with the general public.